Find an Artist
- The Importance Of Being Earnest beings tour in Nottingham14 May 2015
- Michael Praed and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels kick off tour in Birmingham07 May 2015
- “Unflinching” Rites opens at the National Theatre Scotland07 May 2015
- Kim Criswell and David Habbin open in Carrie07 May 2015
- Bugsy Malone is “razzmatazz perfection”!29 April 2015
Representation and Management
for Actors and Creatives
Jean Diamond and Lesley Duff founded Diamond Management in 2003. Building on the reputation they established whilst at London Management, which Jean had also founded, Diamond Management is now one of the foremost Theatrical Agencies in London.
They have strong links to the USA, Australia and Europe. Working very closely with their clients, they are dedicated to promoting excellence in all aspects of Personal Management. A highly motivated team represent Artists and Creatives from all facets of the industry.Find out more
Jean Diamond began her long career in the entertainment world as a junior in the literary department of the largest international agency of the day, MCA.
Within a few months she took over the running of the repertory rights to all the catalogue of their client plays - including the very famous Dial M for Murder, which was released at this time...Find out more
Lesley was successful actress working in Film, TV, Theatre and Musicals, from the age of 16 until she decided to change the course of her life.
After two years with the RSC she was invited to take the Drama and Musical Theatre chair at James Madison University in Virginia USA...Find out more